Friday, January 15, 2010

Pink And Green Necktie Pink, Green, And Black Dots Have Started To Appear Around My Mouse. Is This A Computer Virus?

Pink, green, and black dots have started to appear around my mouse. Is this a computer virus? - pink and green necktie

I scanned for viruses lately, and I have updated antivirus software, but sometimes pink dots form a line of 8 rectangles that my cursor or green dots follow the interior fill of the cursor. After a moment, points are found in the Start menu, and sometimes in open applications. You do not change, but I wonder if anyone knows anything about them. I could not find information online.

1 comment:

davec4re... said...

If you have a virus scan and there was no time to harass someone via email and the only way to delete them on your computer if this does not work, reboot, you have to ask, a topic of their high tech equipment.

Post a Comment