Friday, January 1, 2010

Cigna Mental Health ADHD- CIGNA Health Insurance?

ADHD- CIGNA health insurance? - cigna mental health

I am a student of 20 years from my parents insurance, CIGNA Health.
I think I have ADHD, I have terrible memory, I have the worst time to concentrate and always hesitate. I have good grades, but my indecision has become much worse in recent years.
I called my insurance and they said they pay only 20% of the type of "contract" for psychologists.
So I thought it would not be much because I am interested in only one test for ADHD, I have absolutely no problems with the mental health or behavior of any kind
the first psychologist called me and said that was the test alone ranges from 800-1600 U.S. dollars ADHD. But I have to go for an initial consultation, be the first $ 400. (Ridiculous)
I called the local state university, and they say that it is to be done for a lump sum of $ 300, but insurance does not cover everything.
My university is 8 hours away, I would not be able to go to school and the scrutiny.
Is there any way I couldADHD Test for less? and insurance cover it?
HELP PLEASE! Thank you!

1 comment:

Zarnev said...

The review and consultation is in most $ 2,000. Which 20% would be $ 400. But the prices offered by the psychologist probably not the type of contract could be characterized as part of the country and the doctor, between 30% to 90% from U.S. $ 2000. What you need to do is get the codes to the AMA for the work of psychologists, and then call Cigna to see if they give you an idea of the agreed price for codes with the doctor.

Post a Comment