Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pokemons South Silver Download English Help I Am Trying To Find Out What Are The Latest Crazes In Your Countries I Am Writing From South Africa.?

Help i am trying to find out what are the latest crazes in your countries i am writing from south africa.? - pokemons south silver download english

I have a store where I supply retail stores in South Africa and I am looking for new musical ideas (such as skateboards, Pokemons that can be sold in a shop) Any help would be appreciated. I am also an investor willing to invest in my business that could really help grow U.S.. Only serious people need to answer this question.
AND NOT ANY OTHER idea you want to market products in South Africa, I am open to the idea.

2 comments:

eliaydin said...

ufo flying toy, even here, we ask ourselves the new cleanup easier and cheaper to use, but I did verify the name.

she said...

I think the latest fad in the U.S. according to W. technology.

iPod
Xbox 360

Future trends .........
Blue Ray DVD
HD DVD
PlayStation 3

Post a Comment