Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How To Get Socks From Sliding Down In In Shoes Summer Choice? Shoes Vs Sandals Vs Flip-Flops/Slides?

Summer choice? Shoes vs Sandals vs Flip-Flops/Slides? - how to get socks from sliding down in in shoes

What is best for a college student, urban people hang in town with friends, but wants to look good wherever you go? Just started sandals in public just before school one day because I was lazy and wore to school (still in HS) instead of shoes. I have enough years for girls, like my feet were compared with other children (I) never thought then, and now I'm addicted to slippers. However, there is the nagging feeling that I'm looking for the public because of my choice in footwear forbidden.

No, do not wear socks, wear, if I flip flops or sandals. No, I'm not gay. But I think the others about me, and soon-to-be companiesR / Executive (hopefully) I took a casual (Deluxe Banana Republic, Ralph Lauren, JCrew) lifestyle in the past year for me so I can look professional preparation (or continue) to take the inside and outside a company. So ... Choice of the summer?

6 comments:

Jiffy Feet said...

If you wear shorts, sandals or slides better. I have a few pair of Reef flip-flops, it feels very comfortable with the support of the great arch. I also have New Balance and Adidas slides. The slides will look a little smarter and works look good and feel comfortable during the day.

If I do wear jeans or khaki are the best sandals. I have some Leather slip on sandals. They are easy to come and cover more of the foot, elegant look and are like on a cloud. This is a good option for casual and always seem to go to a nice restaurant.

Let not fools that are the sandals, flip flops or slides gay or just for the beach. That is completely false. When you look around, take 2 every 3 guys during the weekendSummer. To my knowledge, it is assumed that only 5% of the population as gay. I replaced the deck shoes and slippers sneakers as footwear for men. The girls take on one day - you can use in the city, and still look professional. This is an eye for the smart guys.

Little Mac said...

I am surprised that with all the information you gave, only one thing missing. And cover for me one of the most important issues, regardless of the type of sandals, slides or sandals, the consumer. Start at the top, nothing else to look good in men, as it would not be a lady. After the feet and toenails done. If they look good, you can go barefoot and to congratulate the people. Try it, and I bet you'll like.

Love♥ said...

Well .... In the summer of shoes can really make your feet warm and sweaty, not sneakers. I say...Flip-flops/slides likely.

DeleteAc... said...

Trends and causes, the stores display (in the face, especially) who wear flip-flops a lot, but I personally prefer the regular sandals like Teva or Birkenstock.

david said...

The best sandals for the summer, pirates Brand sandals! Sandals, foam that feels good. http://www.casualpirate.com

MommyToo said...

OK: For the summer I would say the shoes are the best option. Flip-flops, but they have their place, ie: picnics, beach trips, walking the dog.

The sandals are best for casual dining, meeting friends at their house, barbecue, etc.

Summer shoes I'm not a fan. unless you are for work, of course, or a wedding or something dressed.

Sandals only say: "Yes, it's me, relaxed, ready to enjoy some fun in the sun and are not limited to Birks, what can you fashionable sandals in many outdoor activities, shopping shoes.

Whatever you do, do not wear Crocs .. Big! You want shoes you can put in the dishwasher .. These two words should never be even a single sentence together!

Post a Comment