Saturday, December 12, 2009

Get Well Poems I Don't Think My High School Counselor Knows Me That Well, So Can I Get My Recommendation From Someone Else?

I don't think my high school counselor knows me that well, so can i get my recommendation from someone else? - get well poems

I am currently in 11th grade I think the implementation of Carnegie Mellon University.

They require a recommendation of 1 teacher and consultant. I know I'm asking a teacher, but my school advisor who knows me well. I soon just the beginning of grade 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. degrees.

Can I have a recommendation from someone else, or I am indebted to my adviser?

1 comment:

Holden said...

Find someone who is the moderator. The Director should also work. Perhaps the head of your school or college is to apply yourself, will also work.

Post a Comment