Friday, December 25, 2009

Candida Spit Test Test Positive For Candida ( Spit Test) THIS IS DIRE?

Test positive for candida ( spit test) THIS IS DIRE? - candida spit test

I tested the saliva of Candida and the results were positive. I also think that there are other health problems that can be detected by biopsy are more likely. What steps are in contact with a doctor about my Candida? This is difficult for me to solve, and more recently with anxiety and depression, which probably ignored (all my health problems I mentioned to them, and) visible symptoms and the need for drugs. At 17 can fly again watching my health seriously. I'am also in the medical, insurance (if this is important).

Himself gluton diagnosis of intolerance, although I wonder, yeast may be the cause.
This is a serious

No comments:

Post a Comment